Leaving feedback on violin lessons

jeffc135

Hello Fiverr! I recently finished a set of violin lessons that I purchased from a relatively new seller. I really enjoyed the experience and when he asked if I could leave him some feedback, I realized that it was not possible anymore. Because lesson packages take course over a prolonged period of time, a lot of time passes after the initial order completion. Is there anything I can do to leave him a feedback rating?

Hello Fiverr! I recently finished a set of violin lessons that I purchased from a relatively new seller. I really enjoyed the experience and when he asked if I could leave him some feedback, I realized that it was not possible anymore. Because lesson packages take course over a prolonged period of time, a lot of time passes after the initial order completion. Is there anything I can do to leave him a feedback rating?

Is there anything I can do to leave him a feedback rating?

Probably not if it’s over the limit for leaving a review (10 days I think). If the seller had delivered the order after the lessons had all been given the seller could have received a review. I think they should really have delivered after the lessons (work) was complete. If lessons take a long time, milestone orders might be an option depending on price.

Archived