Buyer Cheated me | Why fiverr customer support cancel the order without asking with seller?

Hello!
I am using fiverr since September 2020 and completed 17 projects, I provide quality service that can be seen from my rating and review.

Yesterday Fiverr customer support cancelled one order by the buyer

he cheated me I have confirmed all his requirement the design he wanted same as
I have designed the same layout for him as you can check
I told him if he want any changes I will do that, even though there were 5 days were remaining in project delivery, instead of suggesting any changes the buyer has cancelled the order, The details he provided me was not correct I have informed him about that but he didn’t listen to anything and without any reason cancelled the order.

The fiver Support has cancelled the order I have attached the screenshots. This is not fair how buyer have all the rights to cancel the order and seller have not any rights,

I have given him screenshot of what he has said but all he wanted to cancel the order. Now this cancellation has affected my profile reach, Please help as soon as possible

Why customer support cancel the order without asking me.buyer cheated me.

Help Me Please.

Thank You.

MOD NOTE links and username removed

The fiver Support has cancelled the order I have attached the screenshots. This is not fair how buyer have all the rights to cancel the order and seller have not any rights,

Its important to make this rule. If there were no security by the Fiverr to buyers, no one will come to the fiverr for purchasing. If htye don’t make this policy, people will go ahead towards the other platfomrs. However, in case of thee seller, we will stay on this platforms, but buyer has the option to go towards other patfroms.

Yes we put lot of effort in our profile, gaining ratings and projects fiverr should provide support to the seller so we can stand out for the work we have done and such people don’t fool us.

Wou

fiverr should provide support to the seller so we can stand out for the work we have done and such people don’t fool us.

Would you leave this platform just for this problem? No, you would never! But in case of the buyers, if they support sellers instead of buyers, the buyers will definitely go towards other platforms.

Its a strategy to always support buyer instead of seller otherwise no one will purchase from fiverr.

But what about seller, cancellation affects our ranking just because of cheater buyer.

Archived