I cannot add or change billing methods under the billings/settings page!

chrisnotes86

I need help! I have 5 people waiting for me to purchase Gigs!

When I go to my account, under billing info on the left, I see NOTHING, NO OPTIONS to ADD/REMOVE payment options. I want to add a credit card.

Even the paypal account that Ive been using is NOT LISTED!

Guest lloydsolutions

Check this out:

There is a contact us button at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

Guest lloydsolutions

Thanks for the response, HOWEVER THIS IS OF NO HELP!!!

Here is another link:

If none of this is helpful suggest you use the contact us option at the bottom of the article.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Thanks, but the review and pay page is not accessible for me.

Hi Chris,

You definitely need to open a support ticket with Customer Support–it is easy to do and they will definitely sort this as ensuring buyers have a good experience is important to Support. Just write to them and make clear the problem (include screenshots of what you see as they may not understand immediately otherwise) and I’m sure they will have you sorted quite fast.

There are no Support people here on the forum, otherwise we would help more…

Hi Chris,

You definitely need to open a support ticket with Customer Support–it is easy to do and they will definitely sort this as ensuring buyers have a good experience is important to Support. Just write to them and make clear the problem (include screenshots of what you see as they may not understand immediately otherwise) and I’m sure they will have you sorted quite fast.

There are no Support people here on the forum, otherwise we would help more…

Thank you Annie,

I have been back and forth ALL DAY with support, providing them with details and screenshots to NO AVAIL! This is getting ridiculous both for the people awaiting gigs and for myself. Im not a happy camper. Thanks again!

Archived