Can sellers have more than one gig offering the same service in the same category?

abauer5188

I periodically do a search for my competitors and tonight I discovered a TRS that has two gigs offering the same service in the same category. The packages say the same thing! The description and title are different though.

Is this legit?

I only saw it because when I was looking at my gig page incognito, I saw this TRS in the “recommended” section and BOTH of his gigs showed up right on top of one another.

I feel like this is cheating. You have twice the visibility…

Guest humanissocial

No it’s not allowed as per the ToS.

Unfortunately Fiverr doesn’t have the bandwidth to detect and shut everyone down who breaks the rules. That’s the only reason you see it there.

Reports help. Please report this!

No it’s not allowed as per the ToS.

Unfortunately Fiverr doesn’t have the bandwidth to detect and shut everyone down who breaks the rules. That’s the only reason you see it there.

Reports help. Please report this!

Can you point me to where it states in ToS that you cannot have copies of a gig in the same category? I see “intentional copies of gigs” but I think that is referring to copies of other seller’s gigs.

Guest humanissocial

Can you point me to where it states in ToS that you cannot have copies of a gig in the same category? I see “intentional copies of gigs” but I think that is referring to copies of other seller’s gigs.

No it’s referring to any gig. It’s not allowed because it crowds the marketplace.

Archived