No option for "Views" in the Stats?

naturalleedzine

Hey everyone!

I’ve recently realized that there is(was?) an option to see how many views were on your gigs. I don’t see this option in my gig’s drop-down menu. I just see the “Impressions, Clicks, Orders, and Conversions”. Has Fiverr gotten rid of the “Views” and I am just late finding out or is there something up with my account?

Thanks in advance!

Guest humanissocial

I’m not sure if it’s an error or intentional, but I would would interpret Click as the same as Views. They both imply interest in the gig and can be compared effectively to conversions.

If Views were deliberately removed I imagine it might have been because a lot of sellers use tricks to get people to open their gig like misleading titles or making with a URL shortener. I see the latter a lot on Twitter. So many trickster sellers!

I’m not sure if it’s an error or intentional, but I would would interpret Click as the same as Views. They both imply interest in the gig and can be compared effectively to conversions.

If Views were deliberately removed I imagine it might have been because a lot of sellers use tricks to get people to open their gig like misleading titles or making with a URL shortener. I see the latter a lot on Twitter. So many trickster sellers!

Ahh, I see. Thank you!

Guest humanissocial

Ahh, I see. Thank you!

You’re welcome. The stats are so buggy that I don’t even look at them rely on competition evaluation to assess how I can sell better.

Guest humanissocial

Oh well, that being said. I’ve actually had a huge drop in impressions and posted a question regarding that, right after this question. Do you think you can help me figure that out?

Ugh sorry. None of us know about bugs. We only see what you see.

Unfortunately when there is a bug Fiverr is not great at telling sellers about it. It’s annoying, I know.

Unless you are taking about a bug and are looking to increase your impressions? Then maybe we can share insight.

Archived