I am fiver new seller

rahidul_100

Hi there, There have millions of gigs So tell me why your gigs will rank. But after you achieve some reviews and level gig will ranks up.
So how to achieve your first work?
Send more and more buyer request related your skill. Try to active most of the time in fiverr. And Don’t forget to share your gigs in social media.
Best wishes for you.

Guest humanissocial

Hi there, There have millions of gigs So tell me why your gigs will rank. But after you achieve some reviews and level gig will ranks up.

So how to achieve your first work?

Send more and more buyer request related your skill. Try to active most of the time in fiverr. And Don’t forget to share your gigs in social media.

Best wishes for you.

Try to active most of the time in fiverr. And Don’t forget to share your gigs in social media.

Stop parroting this nonsense advice.

Guest humanissocial

Then Give the right advice.

I DO give the right advice on this subject literally every day. You haven’t bothered to read it and choose to read and parrot the garbage instead.

Also, you don’t get a free pass to perpetuate lies here just because no one else put credible advice in this thread.

You aren’t going to get orders by parroting bad advice on things you don’t understand. So quit it.

Archived