My orders are getting canceled automatically fiverr support not responding

ingenious_craft

I’m sorry this is happening! I don’t have any experience with this happening, but maybe Customer Support will get back to you soon, or another member can give you some advice!

Edit: You can also try posting this in the Fiverr Site thread, maybe there is a bug that is causing this!

fiverr support on not responding … and where and where can i post this problem…? …

Guest lloydsolutions

fiverr support on not responding … and where and where can i post this problem…? …

Have you received no response whatsoever?

Customer Support are extremely busy at present and can take more than 10 days to respond.

If you type “orders cancelled months later” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

• 4 months later...

An order can be cancelled after 1, 2 ,3 … month even if you delivered a good product or received a good review. In some case the order cancellation is due to bank / payment issue from the buyer side.
Like for example a buyer can use paypal to request a refound to fiverr: you get the cancellation, a bad mark on your profile and all the money will be refound by you (in some cases Fiverr will help giving you back the money or a part of it).

Archived