Any tip to regenerate the sell

susanboltan

Hello Susan 🙂

Based on what you said, you are a successful freelancer (first few months were amazing), but you need to get more exposure on Fiverr (having a struggle getting new orders). What you need is to make some changes to your gig to boost its rank in Fiverr search results.

Here’s a thread I wrote that explains how you can rank higher in search results:

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…

Hello Susan 🙂

Based on what you said, you are a successful freelancer (first few months were amazing), but you need to get more exposure on Fiverr (having a struggle getting new orders). What you need is to make some changes to your gig to boost its rank in Fiverr search results.

Here’s a thread I wrote that explains how you can rank higher in search results:

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…

ok I will try to work on keywords . I hope its works

Archived