Fiverr teaches how to be a successful professional

gurusol

I come across many posts mentioning that they are having some bad experiences on Fiverr. Maybe it is true in some cases, but what I believe is that this platform with no doubt is reinforcing some core professional values, which we are losing over time, unfortunately.

BE PROFESSIONAL
Being a professional must be the first objective of your career. It is good to say that I can do, but always think first, “what you can do?”. Find your exact expertise and present them in a professional way. A professional never does a job without knowledge, so keep on studying. Don’t put your hands on something you are not well aware of.

Check what you are delivering and especially what you have learned from it. Strive to produce better and better each time.

BE PATIENT / TOLERANT
Being patient is one of the most important aspects of our life. But unluckily most of us have forgotten the way to be patient. We don’t want to listen. We don’t want to tolerate it. We don’t want to give time. It’s not just about clearing an order and getting the money in your account. Your customer needs your attention and time, and that is what he is paying for.

For those having some bad experiences with buyers, it is time to rethink. Start discussing the project with your customer. Make a complete roadmap. A piece of complete information at start yields non-conflicting completion of projects.

BE PUNCTUAL
With the evolution of technology and the progressing world, most of us started to love short ways a lot. But remember there is no shortcut to success. It was never there, and it will never be there for you. So take some time out of your life to give to your profession. You can’t just sit back and relax looking for some big bang of money in your account without any efforts. You have to earn your worth, by steady and regular efforts.

Finally, whatever experience you had on this platform so far, just take a bit of time today, rethink, and rearrange your approach. You will get the results far beyond your expectations. A great platform like always for the freelancers, just need your better hands.

Thanks!

Archived