Thank you Fiverr (i did something iam very proud of yesterday)

davidsnart

Thank you Fiverr,

as you all know my venting about personal trainer, photo leaking, plastic surgeon ect.
Made me yesterday go to the plastic surgeon and tell her i will report her to the police.
First she is involved in group stalking, following.
She tells people iam coming to her this hour date ect.
Second she leaks photos of her patients, third i have a scar under my chin from her.
And last she talked about so many other clinics and surgeons so bad so if they know she is in real big trouble.

went there told her enough is enough i will stand up for myself.
'I requested she speaks in Swedish instead of Russian and learn it well. And i told her Sweden is not Russia where you can do patients HARM and get away with it. There is A SURGEON who lost his license because of sektress lagen , (im doing a report just now)

Why do i post this because if it were not for Fiverr leak i would have not the proof that she is stalking and following me, there is a law in Sweden against confidential laws, and watching someone in their private life and following them .

But i do thank Fiverr for making me have the courage to stand up to myself yesterday to stand up to tell her that i will report her not sit at home feeling so bad about this situation i will fight for justice and standing up for yourself.

My advise to people here STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, report to police, lawmakers, lawyers, orgs. NEVER LET ANYONE DO YOU WRONG AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Stalking is a crime like scarring people is.

Archived