Why should clients leave Fiverr?

vishalkadia55

Fiverr was my favorite place to find someone for different services from 3d designing to coding,however, a recent experience experience has changed my opinion completely.
One thing anyone wants from a website offering these type of a services is “Quick query resolution”, when most of the other freelancing websites gives positive or negative response in 24/48 hours, Fiverr takes “UPTO 10 DAYS”.

When you have a project, and there is a deadline infront of you. You give more money, and find someone who can deliver the project on/before time. Now, recently I was in a similar situation, had a coding project to be completed. Hired from a fiverr, talked everything beforehand, gave clear instructions when to deliver and what to do. Now, here comes a hiccup on the deadline day, the freelancer delivered what he said was “work” but instead he just tried to scam me by copying some random codes from online website. Now, obviously I want my money back, and want to hire someone else, but it needs the freelancer’s acceptance which he don’t want to give. So, I moved to customer service of “fiverr” who now has not responded to my query since over 4 DAYS, the freelancer rejected the closing request and I am stuck with passed deadline, some random codes which is not even related to my job, and obviously “$$”.

So, my fellow clients its not once in a bluemoon situation, this is going to happen with you its just a matter of “WHEN”, so its better to find some other place which is responsive and will take responsibility of the service fees they charge you.

Once this project is resolved I am never looking back to fiverr again and I urge other clients to do the same because You are “PAYING FOR A SERVICE”, which you are not going to get even if you have paid for it.

(Yes I know there are many hardworking freelancers are here, but at the same time even if there are 10 five star reviews the freelancer can be like the one here. And the only way to get out of such situation is the website to intervene, but FIVERR is going to keep you waiting and waiting-AND its not like its the only place to find a good freelancer)

Archived