This needs to be changed

designslex

I have been using fiverr actively since past 2 months now and 1 thing i found out is very strange. I had a customer from France who could not speak English and his texts messages were translated by Fiverr auto translate but still at times there were difficulties understanding him. He placed order for a charity website and I did this project within time and he was happy with it . He left a five star review and a nice feedback .
We became friendly and i began to assist him further with the website i made for him. All of a sudden after 14 days this guy asks me to add an extra functionality and convert this charity website into a crowdfunding website which would literally require days of work and efforts and lot of input and it was a pretty hard task to do free of cost. I told him that if there is any minor issue i would love to assist but your demand is high you either place an order or hire somebody else but what what happened here literally blown me up !
This guy sent me a screenshot of Fiverr asking him for a private feedback where he has marked the delivery as not meeting his expectations and very poor quality of work and that all but that private feedback was not sent yet so he sent me a message that it was my choice to decide If i was going to do this project for free or else he would send that bad feedback to fiverr.
He sent me screenshots where he reported my account saying that i was dishonest and lier and blah blah .
So guys i think Fiverr should not use this private feedback anymore because in pretext of feedback these buyers assault many sellers and get more input even without placing an extra order.
I mean literally if buyer has once left a feedback on seller account that should be considered final and this would close the chapter or else these buyers would keep on demanding more and more.

Guest humanissocial

I have been using fiverr actively since past 2 months now and 1 thing i found out is very strange. I had a customer from France who could not speak English and his texts messages were translated by Fiverr auto translate but still at times there were difficulties understanding him. He placed order for a charity website and I did this project within time and he was happy with it . He left a five star review and a nice feedback .

We became friendly and i began to assist him further with the website i made for him. All of a sudden after 14 days this guy asks me to add an extra functionality and convert this charity website into a crowdfunding website which would literally require days of work and efforts and lot of input and it was a pretty hard task to do free of cost. I told him that if there is any minor issue i would love to assist but your demand is high you either place an order or hire somebody else but what what happened here literally blown me up !

This guy sent me a screenshot of Fiverr asking him for a private feedback where he has marked the delivery as not meeting his expectations and very poor quality of work and that all but that private feedback was not sent yet so he sent me a message that it was my choice to decide If i was going to do this project for free or else he would send that bad feedback to fiverr.

He sent me screenshots where he reported my account saying that i was dishonest and lier and blah blah .

So guys i think Fiverr should not use this private feedback anymore because in pretext of feedback these buyers assault many sellers and get more input even without placing an extra order.

I mean literally if buyer has once left a feedback on seller account that should be considered final and this would close the chapter or else these buyers would keep on demanding more and more.

If i was going to do this project for free or else he would send that bad feedback to fiverr.

That’s blackmail and it’s not allowed.

Report it and include screenshots.

In any case you shouldn’t work with people who can only communicate with you via an auto translator. The risk for misunderstandings is very high and so you will lose some ability to detect.warning signs and protect yourself.

If i was going to do this project for free or else he would send that bad feedback to fiverr.

That’s blackmail and it’s not allowed.

Report it and include screenshots.

In any case you shouldn’t work with people who can only communicate with you via an auto translator. The risk for misunderstandings is very high and so you will lose some ability to detect.warning signs and protect yourself.

Yes I have learned this lesson now that i should not take orders from people who do not speak English or languages that I speak. I used the report button on his profile but your suggestion seems more useful , I will send fiverr the screenshot of him blackmailing me.

Guest humanissocial

Yes I have learned this lesson now that i should not take orders from people who do not speak English or languages that I speak. I used the report button on his profile but your suggestion seems more useful , I will send fiverr the screenshot of him blackmailing me.

Reporting his profile won’t help your case. You need a ticket for that.

Archived