My Account Temporarily Disabled while verifying ID

I got a notification from Fiverr asking me to verify with ID. I did everything as it said and uploaded the ID and Selfie ( all the photos were brightly lit and clear) but got an error message so I tried again. This happened twice after the third attempt I got a message saying, My Fiverr account has been temporarily disabled because of an issue with verifying my ID. I don’t why this happened since I did everything Fiverr asked for.

How do I activate my account again? Is there a solution to this issue. Please let me know anything if that can help.

• 1 month later...

I got a notification from Fiverr asking me to verify with ID. I did everything as it said and uploaded the ID and Selfie ( all the photos were brightly lit and clear) but got an error message so I tried again. This happened twice after the third attempt I got a message saying, My Fiverr account has been temporarily disabled because of an issue with verifying my ID. I don’t why this happened since I did everything Fiverr asked for.

How do I activate my account again? Is there a solution to this issue. Please let me know anything if that can help.

Have you restored your account? I have the same situation and I don’t know what to do

You need to write a ticket to customer support so they allow you to try it again. I think using a scanner might work best for the verification.
Keep in mind that CS currently takes about 10 days to respond to any tickets so you might have to wait a couple of days.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived