Hello :-D How am I supposed to get to 2nd level as a newbie?

sandystorm

Hi, I started about 45 days ago, and I have 1 gig which has 14 sales all at 100% 🙂 so I got to 1st level and I was happy about that. I have another 2 gigs lined up now, which will make 16, but I can’t see that I will reach 2nd level, because to reach 2nd level I must sell 50 gigs at 100% with 60 days! I can’t see that happening - so what happens then? Do I just miss out on 2nd level? Do I still get a chance at being a ‘Top Seller’ some day if I miss 2nd level? Can anyone answer? Also, I’ve seen a few sellers who are at 2nd level but I’ve counted their gigs and they haven’t reached 50 gigs yet…how is that? How did they get to 2nd level if they haven’t completed 50 gigs - and also, one seller I noted didn’t have 100% rating - actually her rating was like, quite poor (I think it was like 92% or something, with heaps of cancellations - yet she is at 2nd level? Can someone explain how these levels work? PS: I LOVE FIVERR 😃 and I’m having a wonderful experience here! It’s keeping my mind active whilst I’m in a kind of transition phase in my life - so its all good and I’m getting really lovely clients too… Hope someone can help out with my 2nd Level issue, as I’d like to make the grade! Peace, Sandy.

Oh! Thanks heaps Ang! That makes much more sense and now I don’t feel so pressured! Kind of you to address this so quickly for me. Like I said… I love Fiverr 😃 Everyone is so cool and friendly. With respect and my very best to you in all your aspirations! Sandy.

Archived