Creating Positive Customer Service

zenbytes

This is just a simple tip but very valid. If for some reason you are not able to reach a deadline, a simple message to your buyer could help. Instead of leaving your buyers wondering if your on vacation or decided to no longer offer your gig. This can kill futures sales. There’s nothing wrong with a quick note: “My apologies for not having your gig done by (blank time). I just want to let you know I haven’t forgotten about you. I will need a few more hours, days, etc. Will this be okay?” I’m a loyal customer to Fiverr and have come across this issue way too many times. NEVER!!! Make your customers feel unwelcome or ignored. A simple quick note can go a long way.

Whenever I get an order for my gig, I always leave a message saying:"Thank you for your order, I will keep you updated on my progress. And, unless I can deliver within 24 hours, I will provide these updates on a daily basis.

Most customers will appreciate this and by keeping in touch, I am able to personalize or adjust my work when needed.

This is a relief! I am so glad to hear about sellers still offering great service. Kudos to ALL of you. In the past I’ve had some really great experiences with Fiverr sellers. It’s seems lately it’s getting worst. I am noticing sellers cancelling orders the day AFTER the project was due, with no prior communication. Today, I’ve waited 3 days for this project to finish. When I (the buyer) noticed that it was past the deadline. I contacted the seller like I’ve been having to do lately and ask if they needed more time? I understand that people can’t always meet deadlines. Instead, it’s Day 4 and the seller sends me a cancellation offer stating he/she can’t accomplish the gig. This is starting to be a norm with most of these sellers and should be stopped. This person has hundreds of buyer comments and a 100% rating which drew me to them. Fiverr really needs to either start taking points away or giving the customer with the bad experience a chance to comment publicly under that account. This will prevent sellers from doing this and people like myself not wanting to engage in any future business with sellers here. Once you agree with the cancellation you can’t leave your feedback. More and more sellers are starting to take advantage of this. It’s just plain ignorant. Yes, I’m upset but also relieved to here the above comments. Thank you!

WOW! Now I’m arguing with the seller. See the attached! It’s situations like these that speak volume.

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out users is not allowed here. The USERS NAME was visible in the conversations link section of the image you posted. Image removed.

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum, the dimensions are 670(width) x 315(height) pixels

That’s fine! Just trying to avoid the next person from having the same negative experiences. I’ll just stick googling seller names listed here prior to purchasing a gig to see if that’s someone I want to do business with. There are plenty of other forums with lists.

On a good note I’ve come across someone who’s acknowledged my recent purchase. They are sure to receive a tip $$$ from me. Good business goes a long way. 🙂

Archived