System doesn't let me to choose to correct Gig at Buyer's Reqest

istvanszaboifj

Does anyone know how to select the appropriate Gig if the system doesn’t let you to choose the right one in the Buyer’s Request section? The buyer requested this; Convert a workbook in PDF to Word. I have a Gig, which is appropriate; I will make changes in your PDF documents or convert a word file into one (Or vica-versa). But the system let me to choose three of my Art Gigs which has no connection to this at all. Does anyone know how to select the appropriate Gig if the system doesn’t offer it automatically?

Yes, Fiverr lets the buyer choose which category they “think” their request will fall under. Since (new) buyers tend to be unfamiliar with the categories and sub-categories, it leads to nonsense. So, if a new buyer wants audio transcribed to written content and mistakenly chooses the “writing” category, then ALL transcription gigs are UNACCESSIBLE. Too bad buyer, you should have been an expert on Fiverr categorizations. Too bad seller, you should have mis-categorized your gigs in anticipation of this!. Fiverr also recently removed our ability to send the buyer a follow-up message. Great! 😦

Archived