No gigs coming in anymore

jacusauc

Hi guys,

I’m just wondering why when i joined fiverr with my first account i had my first 10 Gigs come in like a flash and then it just died. The odd job came in like once a week or once every two weeks. I offer logo design services and do a great job at it too. I had a look through the logo designers and there are guys with a ridiculous amount of orders in line. So i was wondering why these guys stay at the top and why do they get all the orders.

I know some might say, it goes through marketing yourself blah blah blah, but i do through twitter, facebook and pintrest, but still with no great response. What are your secrets or tips?

Thanks guys

You can find some good answers here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/18030/what-are-your-most-effective-marketing-methods#Item_179

I believe that you have a problem with traffic because there is a huge competition in that particular niche market. There are a lot of logo designers on Fiverr, and people buy more from those who have more sales and reviews. Keep working hard and people will come to you… Cheers! 😉

Archived