Please provide constructive critisism

anvith_619

Hello! Just a few tips for your gig description is to make sure to use proper capitalization and punctuation in order to appear more professional. Overall it looks really good though! Also I noticed in your first gig you have two similar style logos and then one completely different kind. If I were you I would make two separate gigs. One for the first style of logo that’s more complex and then a different gig for th at more minimal/flat look. This way you can target the two different audiences more effectively. Good luck I wish you the best!

Hello! Just a few tips for your gig description is to make sure to use proper capitalization and punctuation in order to appear more professional. Overall it looks really good though! Also I noticed in your first gig you have two similar style logos and then one completely different kind. If I were you I would make two separate gigs. One for the first style of logo that’s more complex and then a different gig for th at more minimal/flat look. This way you can target the two different audiences more effectively. Good luck I wish you the best!

Thanks a lot danmarino I really want to thank for helping me out

I will try to improve my description

You made my day 🙂

Archived