LVL 1 >> LVL 2 Question

krrjuus

Reply to @kjblynx: Yup! I got my Level 2 badge after 7 months (I got my first order 3 months after joining Fiverr) and no 2 consecutive months before the Level 2 badge had a total of 50 orders.

The 2 month time span has to be AT or PRECEDE the 50th order. In other words, you DO NOT need to average 50 orders in your first 2 months on Fiverr. You just need the 50th order to occur no sooner than 2 months after joining.

So, let’s say you join Fiverr on Jan 1:

1. If you have 50 or more orders by Feb 28/9, you will still be a Level 1 seller.
  2. If you have 49 orders by Mar 1, you will still be a Level 1 seller.
  3. If you have 50 or more orders by Mar 1, you will be promoted to Level 2.
  4. If you get your 50th order on July 1, only then will you be promoted to Level 2.
  5. If it takes you 2 years to amass 50 orders, that is when your Level 2 status is acquired.

The description in the Levels is quite unclear about this. “You made over 50 orders in the past 2 months…” gives the FALSE impression that some grouping of 50 (or is it over 50?) orders must be acquired within some recent 60-day period. In fact, it’s not even clear that it should be your first 50 (51? 52? - who knows, it just says “over”) orders, just 50 of them.

So if I sell 1 gig in January, 24 in February, 6 in March, and 30 in April, am I still considered Level 1? I have more than 50 orders but not over any 2 month period.

I think it should state that you have had at least 50 orders AND have been a seller for at least 2 months. This is the actual policy that is applied.

Reply to @madmoo: Yip! 🙂 I think that people usually get that you need at least 50 orders. Certainly you can exceed that. But the 60 days is really the main criterion. There is no way to accelerate/increase it without just waiting for the time to elapse.

That is why we get so many sellers asking why they haven’t leveled up even though they sold more than 50 gigs. When you check their profiles, they’ve only been here a month or so.

Well I have been on fiverr for about 2 years.

100% positive rating

124 orders completed

Just the month of January I had over 60 orders.

And it is showing me at 90% on my way to being a level 2 seller which it has been since the beginning of this year.

Archived