Customer Reviews

Guest westinit

Guest westinit

I am new in fiverr. i did complete 10 Oder for same buyer. problem is there no Customer Reviews. why? please help me how to get customer reviews.

When you deliver your gigs, do you include a note reminding the buyer to leave a rating if they are satisfied? If not, please consider doing so. Some buyers need to be reminded and some will never leave feedback. It is totally optional so do not expect a large feedback ratio.

Guest celticmoon

The votes indicate how many reviews have been left by customers. If you have 10 filled orders & 3 customers come back to leave reviews & all the reviews are “thumb’s up” or positive, you’ll have 100% overall rating (because 100% of the reviews are good) & 3 votes because 3 customers left reviews. It’s possible they’re all the same customer who bought multiple gigs from you, but each order is viewed individually.

Like @cheezees says, you can send your customer a note asking if he or she would consider leaving a review if they’re satisfied with your work, but don’t be aggressive about it. Only about 30% of customers leave reviews & there’s not much you can do about it.

Archived