Exchange communcation information

Guest ryeingoddard

Guest ryeingoddard

I think it is counter productive to force people not to be able to communicate what if you wanted to hire some one for something more permanent?

There are, fortunately, buyers who have ongoing projects who wish to use s***e in order to better communicate. It is difficult to message back and forth as well as time consuming for them and us. I’ve just lost a buyer who was frustrated by the restriction and felt he could not do business with Fiverr because of this. There was to be no “under the table” deal making, simply a way to assure the order would be completed as needed. I have been on Fiverr since the beginning and have had this issue in the past.

Guest ryeingoddard

Yes that is what fiverr is for, but at a certain point it would be nice to grow past that and actually hire some one.

As a buyer it is hard to find good people, but when you do it would be nice to offer them something more then 5 dollars.

I know you want to keep control over everyone, but I honestly can’t use a service that tries to control me like that.

Reply to @kjblynx: If in fact that is the only reason, perhaps an an agreement, written or recorded, between both parties would indemnify Fiverr from any possible conflict. Some way of dealing with such potential orders would benefit buyers, sellers and Fiverr.

Guest ryeingoddard

Reply to @bachas85: I disagree. Fiverr is for short term small projects and is poorly suited for long term or even larger important projects. If you have worked on a large project before you would know it takes multiple times of spelling things out and on top of that it still doesn’t address transitioning that person into an employee.

Before finding this out about Fiverr I thought it was awesome. Now it feels like a jail.

Archived