Any One Having Withdrawal Problem Like Me?

Guest bestanimators

Guest bestanimators

It’s nearly 48 hours now I have not been able to withdraw my available earnings to my Paypal account.

The first time I noticed this was when I clicked on the “Paypal account” withdrawal link in the revenue section of my account and a confirmation email was sent to my email.

After clicking on the confirmation link in the email. it came back to my Fiverr account with an error message that I cannot withdraw now and I should try again in a few moments. After trying again the second time, I got a different error message that "You have reached the maximum number of withdrawals today. Try again tomorrow"

The second day I tried the withdrawal process again and I got exactly the same error messages above.

I have contacted Fiverr support about the problem. It’s nearly 48 hours now and I have got no reply concerning the issue. The only email I got was an that saying Fiverr has large volumes of requests.

I’m therefore posting this on this forum to ask if any seller here experiences the same or similar issue.

Please post if you do or know any way out of the problem. Thanks.

Archived