How about a category that sorts gigs per language (In language and translation)

belgianwriter

In case you are wondering: let me explain this.

I am one of the many translators on Fiverr, and I am under the impression that category is growing.

However, when you browse through the gigs on offer, you may have to go through a lot of languages before you are able to find the languages you are looking for.

E.g. When you are looking for French or English, you would not want to browse through Chinese, Tagalog or Japanese? Or vice versa of course!

In my view there are enough translators around for Fiverr to create language groups such as English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, and if not; why not create groups such as: Germanic languages (e.g. German, Dutch and English), Romance languages (French, Spanish, Italian, Romanian), Altaic languages (e.g. Turkish, Japanese, Korean). These are just examples.

Of course: translators usually work in language pairs or sometimes offer multiple language pairs.

Therefore, translators should be listed in multiple groups or categories.

And I know, translators can be searched by the tags they use, but I am sure not every buyer is aware of this, and when this is done, the buyers are no longer able to search for highly recommended or highly rated translators!

Archived