Launch Your iTunes Podcast With Fiverr

Guest mixellmarketing

Guest mixellmarketing

Hey guys I’m new to the forum but I just wanted to give you another way that you can promote your fiverr gigs.

ITunes podcasts can promote you to tons of fans that you might never have reached.

You can build your social presence fast podcasting if you give people calls to action.

The best part about that is many iTunes podcasts are created here on Fiverr!

Some of the most successful Podcasters have been using fiverr voice overs and podcast submitals for awhile.

Just a little tip for a different form of promotion!

Nice post! I am the originator of using Fiverr to power my podcast with sponsorships and advertising opportunities for fellow fiverr sellers, business owners, authors, and even musicians. I even have independent music artists ordering my gigs to play their music on my podcast. 🙂

iTunes is my major platform for downloads/listeners at 25,000/month, and my other platforms equal over 15,000 monthly, and growing.

I too recommend getting your gigs on a podcast as it not only plays on the live episode, but is accessible in the digital archives for permanent placement and possible future listens/business, for a great price!

DTong

Guest mixellmarketing

Yeah totally I just checked my downloads for today and I already have 20 downloads and the day just began for me!

I’m so stoked for what podcasting has to offer in 2014 with fiverr making it more accessible!

• 11 months later...

Archived