Where did my payment go?

goodgift

Question

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so my apologies if it’s in the wrong place.

I requested a withdrawal that I thought was direct deposit. But I received an email from Payoneer about receiving a payment, and that once the bank transfer to my “personal account” is initiated, I will receive an email confirmation with further details.

What is my “personal account”? I haven’t had a Payoneer card in years, so if they’re trying to put it on a card, they’re going to have some trouble with that.

Does Payoneer process direct deposit payments?

I needed this payout to pay my electric bill since I just started a new job and won’t get paid from that until the end of the month, so I’m trying to figure out what’s going on.

I have contacted Fiverr Support, but if anyone has any ideas, I’d very much appreciate the info.

2 answers to this question

I wasn’t sure where to post this, so my apologies if it’s in the wrong place.

I requested a withdrawal that I thought was direct deposit. But I received an email from Payoneer about receiving a payment, and that once the bank transfer to my “personal account” is initiated, I will receive an email confirmation with further details.

What is my “personal account”? I haven’t had a Payoneer card in years, so if they’re trying to put it on a card, they’re going to have some trouble with that.

Does Payoneer process direct deposit payments?

I needed this payout to pay my electric bill since I just started a new job and won’t get paid from that until the end of the month, so I’m trying to figure out what’s going on.

I have contacted Fiverr Support, but if anyone has any ideas, I’d very much appreciate the info.

I requested a withdrawal that I thought was direct deposit

I don’t know anything about payoneer but it sounds like you need to register a bank account they can transfer the money into. All of these are handled by Payoneer as I understand it, so you should contact them and see how to set that up with them.

At this point I am guessing the money is going to Payoneer. If you don’t have an account registered with them you should do that. They might be able to tell you where the money is at.

I requested a withdrawal that I thought was direct deposit

I don’t know anything about payoneer but it sounds like you need to register a bank account they can transfer the money into. All of these are handled by Payoneer as I understand it, so you should contact them and see how to set that up with them.

At this point I am guessing the money is going to Payoneer. If you don’t have an account registered with them you should do that. They might be able to tell you where the money is at.

Thank you so much for your response. I got an email a few hours after I sent this, and Payoneer has directed my balance to my bank account via direct deposit. I knew I had the old Payoneer account, but I haven’t even looked at it in years, so I was worried about having to go through the hassle of getting a card and everything.

Anyway, this has been settled, and I thank you very much for your prompt and helpful response. Now I’m off to finish my open order!

Archived