I am new please help

Guest maria1743

Question

Guest maria1743

hi
I know in certain cases if the rating is low the fiver don’t allow to send buyer requests, but how much rating should be ?

and If I have more then $50 in my fiverr account, should I able to withdraw even I am in the case of low ratings ?

Please help me

Thank you so mcuh

4 answers to this question

Guest hanshuber16

hi

I know in certain cases if the rating is low the fiver don’t allow to send buyer requests, but how much rating should be ?

and If I have more then $50 in my fiverr account, should I able to withdraw even I am in the case of low ratings ?

Please help me

Thank you so mcuh

in certain cases if the rating is low the fiver don’t allow to send buyer requests, but how much rating should be ?

In order to see Buyer Requests, you need to have a minimum overall positive rating of 90% (an overall rating of at least 4.5).

should I able to withdraw even I am in the case of low ratings ?

Yes. Your rating has no bearing on your ability to withdraw cleared funds. You should be able to withdraw your cleared funds.

Guest maria1743

in certain cases if the rating is low the fiver don’t allow to send buyer requests, but how much rating should be ?

In order to see Buyer Requests, you need to have a minimum overall positive rating of 90% (an overall rating of at least 4.5).

should I able to withdraw even I am in the case of low ratings ?

Yes. Your rating has no bearing on your ability to withdraw cleared funds. You should be able to withdraw your cleared funds.

thank you

can I withdraw my rest of money in the case of low ratings ?

Guest hanshuber16

thank you

can I withdraw my rest of money in the case of low ratings ?

Archived