Tips on getting your gigs seen by potential customers

refugeek

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The search query will vary depending on the gigs you offer… The idea is that Google Alerts will update you whenever it discovers new content on the topic you entered. This lets you track new blog posts for example.

In my case, I would use queries such as “word art” and “original personalized gifts”. When Google alerts me of new content with those keywords, I can browse to that site to see if there is an opportunity to promote my gig.

The search query will vary depending on the gigs you offer… The idea is that Google Alerts will update you whenever it discovers new content on the topic you entered. This lets you track new blog posts for example.

In my case, I would use queries such as “word art” and “original personalized gifts”. When Google alerts me of new content with those keywords, I can browse to that site to see if there is an opportunity to promote my gig.

• 10 months later...
Guest mediachange

I currently provide major Instagram networking/marketing gigs - and our company is still waiting on our first patrons!

Luckily for us, we just made all of the gigs tonight - 🙂

Archived