I am seller and want to cancel an order

saadiqbal33

what do you mean by order before starting ? hasn’t he placed the order ?

if the order hasn’t started yet then i would suggest to wait for the buyer to give you instruction. until then no need to do anything.

he placed order but no guidelines and no task assigned , Acytually he made 2 order when he assigned me an order. I completed that task and he gave 5 stars. but one order is still incomplete

he placed order but no guidelines and no task assigned , Acytually he made 2 order when he assigned me an order. I completed that task and he gave 5 stars. but one order is still incomplete

i think he order twice for the same task. if the order time hasn’t started then you can wait and send the buyer a message for more info for that existing order. but if the order started already and you fail to deliver before the delivery date then customer care will cancel the order by default and will also give a review of ( order cancelled. seller failed to deliver on time)

most people get banned cause of contacting clients outside fiverr and by creating more than one account on fiverr. and also some gets in trouble for copyrights. so dont do anything stupid and you will be fine.

oky . What to do when a buyer ask to come gmail or s***e? How to satisfy client’s to pay positive review? I heard that we aren’t allowed at fiverr to ask from buyer about review

i think he order twice for the same task. if the order time hasn’t started then you can wait and send the buyer a message for more info for that existing order. but if the order started already and you fail to deliver before the delivery date then customer care will cancel the order by default and will also give a review of ( order cancelled. seller failed to deliver on time)

Order is not yet started, it mean if I cancel order now then it will not effect cancellation rate?

oky . What to do when a buyer ask to come gmail or s***e? How to satisfy client’s to pay positive review? I heard that we aren’t allowed at fiverr to ask from buyer about review

dont contact clients outside fiverr and dont give your contact info( gmail,s***e etc) its against fiverr policy. you will be in trouble if you contact outside fiverr. also you can’t ask buyer to give a positive review. so its upto buyer if they wants to give you positive review. buyers gives a review when they are pleased with the delivery.

dont contact clients outside fiverr and dont give your contact info( gmail,s***e etc) its against fiverr policy. you will be in trouble if you contact outside fiverr. also you can’t ask buyer to give a positive review. so its upto buyer if they wants to give you positive review. buyers gives a review when they are pleased with the delivery.

but can I ask buyer for positive response?

Order is not yet started, it mean if I cancel order now then it will not effect cancellation rate?

like i said. no matter how is the order if you cancel it, i will affect your order completion rate. As the order hasn’t started yet you can message the buyer to give you more information for the order. so wait for the buyer to give you the instruction for the order.

Archived