Client message me

fatechnology

Yesterday, I posted my new gig, The next day, client contacted me about changing the color of his sweater, later he will add a picture on his Adult Dating profile. I was very excited that I got message first time on Fiverr. I asked him for sample to make sure. Then he sent me sample which is immature, scam and unprofessional. I reported it so client will never contact me again. Is that good? Because why he sent me through dirty picture.

Well……personally I would find it quite offensive. However you did the right thing in making a formal complaint reporting this buyer. Once in a while you’ll find like anything in life one or two bad apples on the tree. Don’t be discouraged though there are a lot of great and reputable members here you will do business with. Keep us updated 🙂

Haha!! Been there done that! @bachas85 helped me with that last time. I had a buyer he was really terrible. I had to opt for mutual cancellation and one month later he got back to me asking for same service but in a polite way. I just said NO and reported him so he doesnt contact me again!

A few DAYS before he got back to me with a new profile but for the same work (adult book related gig) - 😃

I’m mean enough? ahaha

Reply to @cheezees: he was REALLY scary! He said that my work was completely rubbish and can’t be used. He has also ordered from another seller who don’t work for what he is demanding exactly. she had to cancel numerous times and her level 2 was affected… she got demoted but now she is back with the level 2 batch!

I do voiceover stuff and I have a very clear and plain statement on my gig pages that I don’t do any swearing or suggestive material. It blows me away that I still get scripts that are raunchy. The problem is that they have usually already bought the gig before I see the script; then I have to cancel the gig which, as we all know, doesn’t look good and adds to your cancellation rate. Once I had a strip club buy a gig and when I sent them the mutual cancellation request, they wanted to debate with me about it because their strip club was “classier” and “not sleazy.” I assured them it was nothing personal, but they were pretty miffed anyway. It’s right there - in black and white - on the gig page.

Archived