Help! Is anything wrong with my gig?

catherinewilder

Hi there Catherine,

I’m actually a writer and 3D/graphic artist, and recently I also help people get sales having experience in bringing in my own sales (off fiverr—I’m new here).

I checked out your profile, and I think it’s good (intriguing copy), but If there’s anything that I can suggest, it would be to convey your niche a little more clearly. What also might help is a little better graphic design for your photos. But as I said, your profile looks good.

Let me know what you think.

Hi there Catherine,

I’m actually a writer and 3D/graphic artist, and recently I also help people get sales having experience in bringing in my own sales (off fiverr—I’m new here).

I checked out your profile, and I think it’s good (intriguing copy), but If there’s anything that I can suggest, it would be to convey your niche a little more clearly. What also might help is a little better graphic design for your photos. But as I said, your profile looks good.

Let me know what you think.

I really appreciate for the kind words

Love your profile! The writing looks great, but to be honest I’m not a writer!

But the “graphic design” can be better… more eye-catching!

But I’ve add your gig to my favorites, so If I need a writer I’ll let you know. Can you check my gig if you have any tips?

ps. I’m a young black woman myself 😃

favicon.icoFiverr.com 73fb38b03eb847aed9ac8e32b2e1f4493ca69864.jpg

madebyabby's public profile on Fiverr

I'm a dedicated professional with crazy skills in graphic design. I pay special attention to each and every one of your projects like it's for my own use! Feel free to check out my other gigs. Want to know more of me? No problem!I live in the...

Wow! Thanks for the kind words. I will look into yours and get back to you.

Guest glenwriter

A couple of tips:

• It might be worth changing your slogan. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of where you’re from. It’s just that pride doesn’t really help sales. A slogan such as “a university-educated writer” will be more effective than “a proud African”.

• Add a little more to your description. If you’ve been writing for 5 years, list a few of your accomplishments. Perhaps you’ve published a book. Maybe you run a successful blog.

• Consider consolidating your five gigs into one or two gigs. They’re all pretty much offering the same type of service, so they clutter your profile and make the buying process more confusing than it should be.

• Add writing samples to your portfolio. Not enough writers do this, and it’s a shame.

I love your profile pic, btw. You look happy and friendly!

A couple of tips:

• It might be worth changing your slogan. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of where you’re from. It’s just that pride doesn’t really help sales. A slogan such as “a university-educated writer” will be more effective than “a proud African”.

• Add a little more to your description. If you’ve been writing for 5 years, list a few of your accomplishments. Perhaps you’ve published a book. Maybe you run a successful blog.

• Consider consolidating your five gigs into one or two gigs. They’re all pretty much offering the same type of service, so they clutter your profile and make the buying process more confusing than it should be.

• Add writing samples to your portfolio. Not enough writers do this, and it’s a shame.

I love your profile pic, btw. You look happy and friendly!

Consider consolidating your five gigs into one or two gigs. They’re all pretty much offering the same type of service, so they clutter your profile and make the buying process more confusing than it should be.

I agree with glenwriter, taking a second look at your offerings, 3 or 4 of the separate gigs you offer could be turned into one gig. When it comes to presentation, less is usually more.

Archived