My Gig Don't Rank

agostina758

My Gig Don’t Show any Page

It means that your gig is not getting any impressions . I have seen that you have just joined fiverr, so , if you have created your gigs just few days ago then you have to wait until your gig comes in fiverr search results.

Further for SEO , You must use the relevant keywords both in gig title and in search tags too. Another thing that one gig must focus on one task only otherwise you will become in multiple keywords and your gig will not able to come at first places . Like one of your gig is showing two task ; data entry and web research . It will now has two key words due to which your gig will face more competition .

In a nutshell , One gig with one task and most relevant keywords both in title and search tags.

Hope it will give you an idea .

Best of luck 🙂

It means that your gig is not getting any impressions . I have seen that you have just joined fiverr, so , if you have created your gigs just few days ago then you have to wait until your gig comes in fiverr search results.

Further for SEO , You must use the relevant keywords both in gig title and in search tags too. Another thing that one gig must focus on one task only otherwise you will become in multiple keywords and your gig will not able to come at first places . Like one of your gig is showing two task ; data entry and web research . It will now has two key words due to which your gig will face more competition .

In a nutshell , One gig with one task and most relevant keywords both in title and search tags.

Hope it will give you an idea .

Best of luck 🙂

Archived