Whats wrong with this GIG description?

zaidishah

After an year I am trying to update my fiverr gigs. I have written following gig description but every time I click save a message appears saying " Description may not contain an offer for direct communication. Reminder: Communicating with other users outside of Fiverr is not permitted. See our Terms of Service for more info."
Below is the description which I have written. Please help me sort the problem.

“” Hi,

For almost an year I was away from fiverr due to some personal reasons but now I am back with more passion and vibrant skills. I consider it necessary to tell my clients that due to my competence and ability to meet expectations of my clients, in very first month after joining Fiverr, I acheived status of level 1 seller.

To build again my clientele I am offering various discounts and offers. So far this message is displayed offer is available. So, don’t hesitate to discuss your requirements with me and together we will agree to a price. 🙂

I will convert your handwritten logo in to high quality digital signature, or “vector” in technical terms. Do your signature on a paper, take a snap and email me. I will convert that signature into high quality digital signature. In addition, I can convert any text on a paper into a digital version.

***Feel free to discuss. 🙂 🙂 “”"

After an year I am trying to update my fiverr gigs. I have written following gig description but every time I click save a message appears saying " Description may not contain an offer for direct communication. Reminder: Communicating with other users outside of Fiverr is not permitted. See our Terms of Service for more info."

Below is the description which I have written. Please help me sort the problem.

“” Hi,

For almost an year I was away from fiverr due to some personal reasons but now I am back with more passion and vibrant skills. I consider it necessary to tell my clients that due to my competence and ability to meet expectations of my clients, in very first month after joining Fiverr, I acheived status of level 1 seller.

To build again my clientele I am offering various discounts and offers. So far this message is displayed offer is available. So, don’t hesitate to discuss your requirements with me and together we will agree to a price. 🙂

I will convert your handwritten logo in to high quality digital signature, or “vector” in technical terms. Do your signature on a paper, take a snap and email me. I will convert that signature into high quality digital signature. In addition, I can convert any text on a paper into a digital version.

***Feel free to discuss. 🙂 🙂 “”"

tell my clients

Probably because of this part

Archived