Seller beware!

Hello everybody ,

I am a new launch on fiverr , my page is right here :

http://fiverr.com/tianaheart

As you see , I am making good progress since the date I launched . I do not know for sure if some bad people try to DISTURB my business there , by making my cancelation ratio GO UP and making my RATING go down .

This is a win-win situation for the purpose of the culprit , so I suggest Fiverr to do something to prevent this from happening .

The strategy the culprit used is very simple : HE ORDERED MY GIG AND TOLD ME THAT HE ORDERED BY MISTAKE . THEN ASK ME FOR A CANCELATION .

1. If I choose to cancel the order ~> my cancelation ratio will go up . WHICH WILL AFFECT PEOPLE WHEN THEY VISIT MY PAGE

2. If i do not choose to cancel ~> HE HAD THE RIGHT TO VOTE ME DOWN WHEN ORDER COMPLETE ~> WHICH WILL ALSO AFFECT PEOPLE WHEN THEY VISIT MY PAGE

Fiverr told me that they could not do anything with the cancelation ratio , I just need to keep people coming and place more orders , the cancelation ratio will be decreasing .

BUT I AM A NEW LAUNCH , I only made up to this point 6 orders in total , how could I get more orders when customers seeing my cancelation ratio as high as that ?

It would be okay if he only did this to me ONE TIME .

BUT HE DID IT TWICE , USING 2 DIFFERENT USERNAMES , IN THE SAME DAY , ONLY SOME HOURS APART .

I had suspected it at the beginning , now I used fiverr version 1 to trace the DATE HE JOINED FIVERR , the result did not surprise me , the 2 usernames JOINED FIVERR AT THE SAME TIME : 4 days ago and IT WAS THE EXACT TIME THEY ORDERED MY GIG . The usernames are also very similar (in structure)

HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THE 2 FIVERR ACCOUNTS I JUST TOLD ABOUT : (PLEASE SWITCH BACK TO FIVERR VERSION 1 to see the JOIN DATE)

http://fiverr.com/fragglesrock

http://fiverr.com/fragglesrock

If he kept doing that to me , he would successfully disturbed my business at some degree

IF FIVERR TRACE DOWN THE IP ADDRESS , YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE IF THESE 2 ACCOUNTS ARE ACTUALLY CAME FROM THE SAME SOURCE OR NOT

Please trace down the IP Address and I HOPE THAT I AM WRONG !

I contacted fiverr about maxwell24 but got no response yet (about 3 days ago)

What I suggest Fiverr is to either get rid of the cancelation ratio (it is causing too many problems) or actually add option to Cancelation (said Cancel because of misunderstood or something like that - and this option is only valid in 1 hour or so) - I do not know for sure how you would handle this but this is just what I am suggesting .

If I had any ideas I will keep posting in this discussion .

Please check up the 2 accounts fragglesrock and fragglesrock to see if they are the same person ! I am awaiting for your answer .

Any other sellers have the same experiences please tell me what you did to solve this problem .

What I did was I asked fragg to create another Gig with the same value as my Gig , I would paid him back but I got no answer from him since I suggested that . And it was close to the due date

I RATHER NOT RETURNING HIS MONEY THAN TO HAVE MY REPUTATION (VOTE) GO DOWN !

Thank you everybody for reading this . I really appreciate it , and I hope that Fiverr will find a way to fix this . :)

Regards,
--- From Tianaheart

Sheriff's Note: Calling out other users is not allowed. You can report suspicious behavior and double accounts directly to our Customer Support team. Fiver TOS prohibits more than one account per user

Since I am new launch so I did not really know , I think cancelation ratio will not show if under 10% ?

If that was the case I did choose to cancel the order . But I hope Fiverr check up the 2 accounts I mentioned above , and find a way to fix this . As I do now want to continuosly cancel the orders

(He can order my order “Make extra doll” wrong , but how could he place order “Make couple originis” by mistake ? -> I could not understand , this is on purpose clearly)

Archived