Open letter to Fiverr Suporrt

Dear support,

i’d like to report about the situation appears in 2 tickets i posted a time ago. I just asked to remove negative effects on canceled orders and guys from the support replied me that there is a Rule:

“The feedback is an essential part of the Fiverr rating system. Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer, and except for justified and exceptional circumstances which include direct violations of our terms of service, will be removed only with buyer’s consent. ”

But this Rule doesn’t exclude 2 simple facts:

1. buyer ignoring any communication (even for months!), anyway he is still active on Fiverr
  2. buyer is just cheating (for example, canceling order after it was done with an silly reason like “i changed my mind” or “i thought that it will be faster…”, etc., wtf?)

I now you (as all sellers) working hard to receive positive reviews and good rating, but this Rule is just breaking all rating system. Support should review all situations as individual case and use tha Rule only when buyer is really right with his feedback. Just check my ticket #392792 and you’ll understand what i’m talking about.

I hope you will pay attention to my report and review your Rule. And i know most of sellers will support me with that.

Thanks for your time.

Archived