Only if Sellers could barter and trade. Wow! How much stronger could we be internally!

mooringa

Hello Everyone! I have been with Fiverr for over 1 year. I am a Level 2 Seller and I am doing well with my gigs. I have a twitter account with over 100k followers and I send out ads for buyers.

I had an interesting thought as I was preparing to get a video for my gigs. What if we, as sellers, could use the messaging system to barter and trade services amongst each other to make our gigs stronger. For example, I would inbox another seller and offer to do some tweeting for someone and return maybe they would write me a 300 word blog or whatever their gig offers. A fair exchange deal.

I don’t know If this is permissible or not. It was just a thought. So it needs to be vetted before anyone attempts to do this. Again, this was just a thought! Good day everyone and if you need your gigs tweeted, look me up. My link is below!

http://fiverr.com/mooringa/get-your-message-out-to-130000-plus-twitter-followers

This is why I posted my thought. I wanted to open it up for healthy discourse. For example, I want a video on my gigs and I have the song w lyrics but not the graphics for tweeting. Now I would be more than happy to purchase a gig from a fellow fiverr with some extra friendly consideration for what I want and I will do the same for them with my Tweeting gig!

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Of course it works. a few people have contacted me and traded their gig for a notable mention in my Fiverr blog. I order a lot of gigs here on Fiverr and other people I find and just review the gig without a trade or an order. My most recent blog was from a guy who traded a sketch gig for a blog. You contact the seller and you ask to trade gigs. If you’re both going to order from each other anyways how is that losing any revenue. I think what mooringa is trying to say though is there should be a feature for sellers to trade gigs?

Archived