Buyer submitted wrong instructions for my express gig

gorrior

Hey, I need some help here.

I run a lot of SEO services here on Fiverr and they are all “express” - so I have 24 hours to complete the order after the buyer submitted the info.

A buyer just bought 2 of my gigs and provided me the urls and keywords in a wrong format, so I can’t understand what he means. I asked him to clear it up and use the format I asked for, but he hasn’t responded for a long time now - and the express gig clock is running down!

What can I do?

Guest marsch001

I had a similar issue, where someone bought my express, and then instead of sharing the document I would need to translate, wrote (and activated the gig) that “he would send it later”. Luckily, the buyer was online and when I told him that time was running out, we agreed that I should send something else to “deliver the gig” and then do the gig outside of the countdown, depending on when he sent it to me. I’m not sure if you could do the same as your buyer isn’t contactable, but I think you should be able to cover yourself - perhaps even write in the “deliver gig” that you need the proper information in order to do the work. Most buyers should not be upset about it, especially as they technically have the option of rejecting the gig - but hopefully, by explaining this and then doing the work quickly when they do share the right information, that won’t be a problem.

Well, the buyer is not responding - also he bought another of my gigs.

He doesn’t seem to speak English, or his skills is VERY limited as he clearly didn’t understood my instructions.

I think I have to take a guess of what instructions he meant… Only solution I can tell.

What i would do is send him a mutual cancellation request explaining that in order to do his order what you need the right info.

Never try to guess because if you get it wrong he might leave a bad review.

Some one ordered my WordPress set up gig and had no plan didn’t give no info. So i sent them a message and as time was running out they canceled and left a bad review. So i took Screen shots and sent a message to Support and they removed it.

Guest seohut

I had a 5 similar issue, I have 5 cancellation because of buyer order by mistake and wrong information, It’s now really big problem dear.

Guest tn5rr2012

A mutual cancellation seems to be in order or you can contact Customer Support to assist you with your dilemma. Good luck

• 6 months later...
Guest alexjuben

Dear sir,

I am a self-motivated, professional a web designer & copywriter, professionalism and superb attention to detail as standard. I am proactive and enthusiastic, trustworthy, diligent and tenacious and super organised. I am a quick learner having only to be told once. I am adept at juggling many balls and NOTHING drops through the net - EVER! I ran my own successful a web designer & copywriter and am now living in Bangladesh wishing to utilise my numerous skills and expertise working from home. I was volunteering teaching English to Thai people in Koh Samui and am the holder of a BA(Hon) Government and Law. I currently service a number of clients on ‘fragglesrock’ as VPA and a writer.

Sheriff’s Note: Your post has nothing to do with this topic.

Archived