Do evryone facing this problem?

alphaskeith

Hello everyone for past two days I’m noticing that the buyers request starts to flow correctly around 10:30pm IST I’m from India I know that time differs but how all buyers post at exact same time. From morning I will be waiting like I want to impress buyers and get an order but it gets complicated.

It’s not that all the Buyers post their requests at the same time; Fiverr holds them to confirm them and then approves and posts them in waves. After a while, you’ll get to know the best times to check. I’m in the US and there are usually a BUNCH when I get up around 9am CST, then there are a few more during the course of the afternoon before a looooooooong lull during the evening - which is during the nite Fiverr-time - and there may be another wave before I go to bed around 2am CST.

So if you can, just keep a tab open on that page, check every 30 mins or so (I check every 15, cuz I’m obsessed, lol) and after a while, you’ll start to see the pattern.

It’s not that all the Buyers post their requests at the same time; Fiverr holds them to confirm them and then approves and posts them in waves. After a while, you’ll get to know the best times to check. I’m in the US and there are usually a BUNCH when I get up around 9am CST, then there are a few more during the course of the afternoon before a looooooooong lull during the evening - which is during the nite Fiverr-time - and there may be another wave before I go to bed around 2am CST.

So if you can, just keep a tab open on that page, check every 30 mins or so (I check every 15, cuz I’m obsessed, lol) and after a while, you’ll start to see the pattern.

Thank you Mam I m awake like an owl but still don’t get much … well I’m trying

It might also be that the categories you can see - which are based off of YOUR gig’s category(ies) - just don’t get that many requests. And the less gigs you have, then the less BRs can you see. @hesart, you only have one gig, so you’re limited to only seeing one category in the BRs.

I myself do VoiceOver work and I have them in several categories - VO, Singer-Songwriter, and Other - so I can SEE several categories in the BR. I’m not sure how you can create gigs that will cover different categories, but it may be worth a shot.

It might also be that the categories you can see - which are based off of YOUR gig’s category(ies) - just don’t get that many requests. And the less gigs you have, then the less BRs can you see. @hesart, you only have one gig, so you’re limited to only seeing one category in the BRs.

I myself do VoiceOver work and I have them in several categories - VO, Singer-Songwriter, and Other - so I can SEE several categories in the BR. I’m not sure how you can create gigs that will cover different categories, but it may be worth a shot.

Oh. thank you very much. I will create more gigs.

Archived