How do I reject an Order?

melodybeals

One of my gigs is to s***e somebody for 10 minutes. Somebody ordered who is in another country. I’m pretty sure that costs extra money that s***e charges. How do I reject this order? Is there even a way to reject the order as not to get negative dings on my account?

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

mutual cancellation. if buyer rejects take it up with support. don’t do a force cancel unless you have to. take it from me…not worth it. it will ruin your percent and chance of leveling to a Top Rated Seller possibly ever.

Hi,

Well first thing to do is change your gig to say USA only or extra charges may apply.

Instead of cancelling why don’t you see if you can find out the charges for out of US skypes and ask the buyer to cover the charges buy buying multiple gigs? Apologize for not realizing that there were additional charges and see if they will pick up the tab. It would be much better than a mutual cancel for your rep.

Hope that helps,

Brian

Guest mrspanda

Since when just Skyping someone (not a s***e phone call, just a regular s***e call?) cost extra? I s***e jasmindolly all the time and I’m in Japan, she’s in the UK. No extra charge.

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: That’s an understatement. My husband seems to think I’m having an affair with the amount me and her talk. xD

I’ve have had Fiverrers find me in my blog/facebook page. I don’t mind talking to people. 🙂

Archived