BUYERS - Avoid Delays with your order

zarklon

There has been an increasing number of buyers who simply do not read or do not understand english. Or a combination of the two.

– Please take the time to read THE ENTIRE GIG DESCRIPTION!!! of someone’s gig.

If you end up ordering improperly (usually by not caring to read) , you can make the gig go into late status if the seller has to get in touch with you to correct the order or ask you for things you should have sent in the first place to get started.

WHEN A SELLER’S GIG GOES LATE – From my understanding it hurts the SELLER in the gig search results.

So DONT BE that buyer that doesnt care about reading the gig because some of US earn a living on fiverr.

FOR EXAMPLE: My testimonial gig has a statement that says

★★Want me to create the script? Order 1 additional gig for every 60 seconds of script you need written please!★★

— I dont know how else to put it … I even have ★★STARS★★ around this line of text in my description.

THE PROBLEM: I still get people who order my gig but DO NOT SEND A SCRIPT … And some of them think that they can just give me a little bit to go by and although that may be enough for me to make a script

IT STILL IS NOT A WORD FOR WORD SCRIPT.

BUYER PLEASE UNDERSTAND : We , as sellers , make $4 for the gig… Not $5 that you pay okay? So ask yourself for some of the services you are considering buying … are you willing to do it for $4?

Take my testimonial gig for example: You think it just involves making a video and talking for a minute for $4?

That could be all there is to it if you want a crappy video.

But when I do an order , I think like a salesman , I act like a customer , speak like a spokeperson , write the script based on what I know YOU want YOUR CUSTOMERS to hear all the while making it more believable than at least 85% of the other testimonial givers … AND free HD video. Writing the script takes about 15-20 minutes. … not because I type slow … its because script writing REQUIRES product research … and thinking … and that takes TIME…

So if the script writing for 1 minute takes 20-25 minutes (typing at about 100 words a minute) and the video recording itself may take another 15-20 minutes (cause you mess up A LOT and start over A LOT) , then edit the video (another 10 minute AT LEAST) , then RENDER THE VIDEO (a mandatory 15-20 minutes JUST FOR THAT based on computer speed) … Thats at least 1 hour of work if you have no problems at all.

Would you work for one hour for $4? Maybe if you are from a foreign country where $4 USD is a lot of money.

Long story short — Read the SELLERS GIG DESCRIPTION FULLY - And don’t try to get away with making the seller do more than what the job is worth. This will only delay your order until we get the script , or whatever else…

And this delay causes THE SELLER more pain than you. If the gig goes late because YOU , THE BUYER , DIDNT READ… Then our gigs are hurt in the search results.

Please BUYERS READ THE FULL GIG DESCRIPTION TO AVOID DELAYS IN YOUR ORDER AND TO AVOID MESSING UP THE SELLERS ENTIRE FIVERR ACCOUNT - OR INCOME/FULL TIME JOB.

Be responsible … Read the gig description.

Archived