Hi,I am new on fiverr.Need your help:)

emma_grafics

Hi,
I have just joined fiverr and want to know the secrets tips and tricks to gain order from level 1,2 & TRS.

Check out my gigs and tell me how are they and also I need your suggestion as much as possible.You can also share your experience like in how many days you got your first order,How much you earn a month etc…

Hope you guys respond well:)

Emma, here’s a quick tip: don’t say you’re from the US when you’re really not. If you really are from the United States, please pay more attention to your grammar. Your gig lacks credibility right now.

It would be a lot easier for you to browse through the forum for similiar topics and do a little bit of research. There aren’t any magic tricks that will increase your sales, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Emma, here’s a quick tip: don’t say you’re from the US when you’re really not. If you really are from the United States, please pay more attention to your grammar. Your gig lacks credibility right now.

It would be a lot easier for you to browse through the forum for similiar topics and do a little bit of research. There aren’t any magic tricks that will increase your sales, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Thanks a lot.Surely this will help me a lot:)

Archived