Payment process on Fiverr

akshaysaxena257

I need some clarity on payment process in Fiverr. If someone offered me a work to do and I am ready to do it. Now first question came to my mind is, How would I get paid? If seller doesnt pay me after recieving my work. Where can I cliam Fiverr to pay me on his/her behalf?

Please help me to understand the process and answer my query as well.

Thanks

Hello brother,

Whenever client offers you any kind of work which you are able to do kindly send him/her custom offer after deciding the budget for that work. when client accept the offer your order timeline will be start then you can send the work you have done regarding their requirements. it is the secure way so that you can get your money easily.

Happy selling…

Regrads.

Guest humanityexists

You can send a message to the person offering you money for your gig and ask him or her to let you know of an specific requirements and then ask them to order the gig. You can offer unlimited revisions or money back guarantee if he or she is not satisfied with your work. Cleared funds can be withdrawn from a paypal account you set up. Fiverr takes $1 and Paypal takes money as well. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. But I have another doubt here. I hope you could answer me better because you mentioned what I was expecting in your reply. What if he or she picks your results and find it relevant but pretend that to be useless to him or her so he or she would not have liability for payment. I hope you understood my point.

Archived