Reached the Milestone 300 Reviews, 8322$ in 5 Months

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hello , congratulation justmarketing00 on your milestone.

Kindly provide some tips , I am not getting order from last 1-2 weeks, what should I do ? how should I increase my sales , kindly checkout my gigs , If any possible changes need tell us . I’m very kind if you give some valuable tips.

Regards
Sarjeel

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest silkroute

How’s that? I reached this milestone yesterday and i am very happy with it. I started working from January this year properly(i made my fiverr ID in december).

I don’t want to share any tips but i will share one and it is my favorite.

’ Use your brain’ that’s the best tip anyone can give because you should be the teacher and you should be the student as well so Use your brain. Learn as many ways as you can. Set a goal and Just do it.

My goal was 8500$ in 5 months. I am a little short but i was very close. May was Slow in the End so i wasn’t able to reach my goal but i hope i will reach my next goal in time.

What’s your story?

Happy to hear a success story! 🙂

What’s your story?

I’m 2 months old.

Got my level 2 badge just 3 hours back.

Good job, it is indeed awe-inspiring. I hope you’ll be able to keep going that way, I personally am going that road as well, though my average sale price is lower than yours I reckon, but I’ve had a steady stream of orders since I started a month ago.

Keep us updated on your raising, fellow seller.

Archived