What Wrong with my Grammar on Gig Description ? Need help

wildgirl

I am not sure this is correct grammar in my gig description below :

I will draw cartoon of you AND make it real animated ! Good bye static cartoon !! Final work is in gif animation or *.avi movie. Cool for fb profile, Website explainer or etc. Provide me with high resolution picture for best result. No my signature on the animation. I will allow you to use it for business and give you full copyright for free. For adding text, url, link, logo or message only $10. The price is simple : no text=$5, with text/logo=$10. Order now !!

For sample at :

or See Buyer Sample (Live Portofolio) on buyer feedback!

Hello, I changed the description for you and here it is,

Hello! I am a professional caricature artist with 3 years of experience and I am offering hand drawn, manual Caricatures for $5. The Caricatures of Will Smith and Sylvester Stallone in my Gig Images are my Own Works. I offer colour/black and white Caricatures for $5 each. As I’ve said the Caricatures are hand drawn and painted and will NOT be done digitally. I will scan the final image and send it to you. If you were searching for digital caricatures kindly look elsewhere, thank you.

It wasn’t much wrong grammatically but just lacked a little structure. 🙂

Guest soldierdollar

Helo,

I can’t wait to lay my sexy, artistic fingers on your image and make a funny, offensive,sarcastic,annoying caricature out of it.

The MANUALLY drawn images in my gig description are just some of the products of my many years experience in the art of caricature and painting.

I will produce a high quality, hand-drawn colored or black and white caricature of your image for $5 each, fine-tuning and blending it to your taste.

NB: If you’re looking for a digital caricature, I’ll gladly refer you to another artist. All my works are hand drawn. Thanks…

• 6 months later...
Guest dennis922922

deepanshkurana: please help me for good description…

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

@wildgirl

I am a bit confused maybe you can clarify. Are you Durandujar, the well known caricature artist from Spain just moonlighting here on Fiverr. You know I am only asking because the Will Smith pic is one of his know works. Also do you go by the name Klaus Heilmann because the original Stallone pic seems to have been created by him.

I found all this out through a simple Google Images search. Anyone intrested, try it for yourself.

Please clarify if this is your original art or not. I think that is the LEAST you owe to the people who helped rewrite your description.

@kjblynx Just do a google search for that name and you will see he is a well know artist that has nothing to do with Fiverr. That pic shows up in his portfolio from a year ago.

I can see @wildgirl has been here for some time and I like the other WPAP art she does. When I saw this post I was actually going to hire her to do some caricatures for me. I was just doing my due diligence when I came across this info. If she wants to clear it up I would be happy to retract my comments if I am wrong. I just don’t think that is going to happen in this case.

Archived