✔ Daily Tips for fiverr seller(Gigs Making, Fiverr Search, Featured Gigs, Video on gigs, Review)

regmebd

Hello Friends,

I am starting this open discussion for all fiverr sellers so that they find some guidelines to do better in fiverr selling. Tips related to Fiverr Gigs Making, Fiverr Search, Fiverr Featured Gigs, Fiverr Video on Gigs, Fiverr Buyers review etc are most welcome. I am starting with 1.

Tips 1:

If your service can be provided in 1 day then try to make your gig “Express Gig”. If your gig get “Express” status, you will get more order. Never delay on your delivery. it will affect on your “EST. DELIVERY Days” on your gig.

Now it is your turn. Expecting some killer tips from your experience.

Thank You

Regmebd

http://fiverr.com/regmebd

• 2 months later...
Guest gbugmenot101

fiverr has blocked my gigs to display on their search what i am going to do know they say there is suspicious activity from my location

so should I leave fiverr now i joined back 2 months and is at level 2 with more than 150 orders!

Guest gbugmenot101

fiverr has blocked my gigs to display on their search what i am going to do know they say there is suspicious activity from my location

so should I leave fiverr now i joined back 2 months and is at level 2 with more than 150 orders!

Guest gbugmenot101

username_

i am in touch with them but they are not responding i told them i haven’t done anything i am rated 100% here!

It takes them longer lately to reply because of the launch but I have never had a support ticket ignored. Close your ticket and open a new one, be nice, give details, ask for a reason so you can investigate further. Fiverr not the bad guy, but you do have to work with them to prove you are a good guy.

Having 100% rating means nothing if you are selling $100 software for $5… or course everyone will provide a positive rating, but it is still wrong. I see all your gigs are either denied or have been paused so I cannot offer anymore information as to why this may be happening to you.

PS: Exclamation marks rarely make the point you are seeking, use periods instead, you will get better results and yes I am speaking from experience.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

@mrbargain

i have same problem that my gig are showing in my account but these are not showing in fiverr search… so i dont getting new buyers from fiverr… i have contact with support they are not replying me too… can any one tell me what is the reasons for remove gigs from fiverr search… or its permanent or temporary ?? or should i close my account 😦

• 3 years later...
Guest rahdil

i have same problem that my gig are showing in my account but these are not showing in fiverr search… so i dont getting new buyers from fiverr… i have contact with support they are not replying me too… can any one tell me what is the reasons for remove gigs from fiverr search… or its permanent or temporary ?? or should i close my account 😦

It is temporary. I had also faced the same problem so I contacted to support they restored my GIG within 24 hours as quick as a flash.

Archived