Can I add any Video which is created from a seller into fiverr

hridoyshiplu

Hi,

I am new seller into fiverr. I have a question. I am seller in Programming and Tech section. I want to add video. My English is not good enough and my presentation is not good enough. Now I want to make a video from video and animation section. I want to know that, will fiverr accept that or not? Because I made that video from another person and voice also created by another person.

You won’t break any Fiverr rule by doing that. Even more, I think it’s a good idea.

But there’s something you must keep in mind: buyers will assume that the voice is yours and that you’re a native English speaker. Then, if you have communication problems, they’ll be disappointed, and a disappointed buyer can convert into a bad review.

You can do that but when buyers would place an order they might as well be hoping for the same voice-over and quality presentation so if you can keep that up from the source you are using for making your presenting video then that is quite alright.
A simple tip is that do not make a gig about something which you might not be able to fully handle.

Archived