My Fiverr gig is very good. But no client knock and order comes!!!

bondhon_shile

15 minutes ago, sparkbrain23 said:

Then, what's your advice?

Offer services with little competition.
Make sure you offer something that others don't. Be unique.
If you have a lot of clicks and no orders, then there is something wrong with your gigs. You need to be able to convert the clicks into an order.

The forum is full of advice from reputable sellers and yet everyone keeps asking what to do. Read the forum (skip the tips/advice from new sellers or sellers without orders).

• Like 5
  • Up 1

28 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Offer services with little competition.
Make sure you offer something that others don't. Be unique.
If you have a lot of clicks and no orders, then there is something wrong with your gigs. You need to be able to convert the clicks into an order.

The forum is full of advice from reputable sellers and yet everyone keeps asking what to do. Read the forum (skip the tips/advice from new sellers or sellers without orders).

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

He gets more impressions and clicks than I do. But I get the orders and he doesn't get any orders.

Impressions are not that important. Clicks are more important because that's the step that's needed to get orders.

How do you get many clicks without going through the impression process? I’m confused in this situation

• Like 3

Just now, ingarep_visual said:

How do you get many clicks without going through the impression process? I’m confused in this situation

Just 1 click can be enough to get an order. I don't understand why everyone wants to get thousands of impressions. Almost all impressions don't yield anything. The buyers see your gig in the search results and because they are not interested in your gig, they just scroll on to the next gigs in the search results pages.

If your gig doesn't appeal to them, you don't get any clicks. What good are those thousands of impressions?

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, hkabir51 said:

You should marketing your gig where potential buyers are available.

Buyers are on Fiverr. Are you going to encourage sellers to use social media? Social media rarely produces results. Thousands of buyers are looking for services on Fiverr (and not on social media).

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Just 1 click can be enough to get an order. I don't understand why everyone wants to get thousands of impressions. Almost all impressions don't yield anything. The buyers see your gig in the search results and because they are not interested in your gig, they just scroll on to the next gigs in the search results pages.

If your gig doesn't appeal to them, you don't get any clicks. What good are those thousands of impressions?

Okay, next, how do we get our work to appear on the first page, page 2, or page 3? Because it's the same if our work is not in the previous order. Is there a special trick to get our work to appear on the first page? Isn't it related to impressions? Or is there a trick you want to share? 😁

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ingarep_visual said:

Isn't it related to impressions?

Even a huge amount of impressions will never guarantee you to get on page 1, 2 or 3.

Having many impressions mean that you are visible in the search results.
To get on page 1 or 2 you have to sell enough for the algorithm to see that your gigs are making money for Fiverr. Gigs that don't have any sales are not placed at the top of the search results.

What can happen is that gigs that don't sell much still end up on the first page. The reason for this is that the seller has a very high performance. For example, I have several gigs that hardly sell and still stay on page 1.

Having sales is the key to success. That is why you need to focus on clicks because the clicks are the final step to get an order.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1