Issue Withdrawing Funds -My ticket is #12296673

komisannyaaa

Question

My fiverr account was disabled 3 months ago and fiverr emailed me saying in 90 days I can withdraw all available funds and i will receive an email link from fiverr. 

I received that email link 2 days ago from fiverr and it said I have 7 days to withdraw funds. 

When I use that link it says withdrawal disabled since my account is still blocked so it has to be enabled by support.

i checked the fiverr forum and multiple people said support has to enable this but support just give generic answers for last 2 days and no one has enabled it. Even if I got the link to withdraw but so far I have not gotten any help and generic responses and 2 days of the 7 days are already gone

My ticket is #12296673

I am including screenshots of email 3 months ago where fiverr said they will release my finds

Also including screenshot of email 2 days ago which says my funds can be withdrawn from fiverr and I have 7 days.

I need fiverr to enable my withdrawal since fiverr already told me I can withdraw funds and its been 3 months

Please check screenshots on ticket as so far support just keeps giving me generic answers and not enabling it

Please can some fiverr staff help with this as I have been trying to get help on fiverr twitter, support etc but keep getting generic responses 

3 months ago.png

Withdraw.png

withdrawal option.jpg

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet