How can I improve my gig? What mistakes might be holding it back?

rishabh_punde

Question

Hello, Fiverr community! I recently created a gig offering "I will provide data entry, web research, excel data entry services" and I'm seeking feedback from more experienced sellers. I want to make sure my gig is fully optimized for visibility and conversions. Are there any mistakes or areas where I can improve, whether it's in the title, description, images, pricing, or keywords? Your insights would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hey rishabh,

I checked out your gig, and it’s looking good! Here are a few quick tips to boost it:

1. Title: Try tweaking it to be more specific. Something like “Expert Data Entry & Web Research with Fast Excel Solutions” might grab more attention.

2. Description: Add a bit more about what makes you unique. Maybe include a personal touch or examples of past work.

3. Images/Portfolio: Show off some of your work with screenshots or a short video. It helps buyers see what they’re getting.

4. Pricing: Consider offering different tiers (Basic, Standard, Premium) to attract various clients.

5. Keywords: Make sure you’re using all relevant tags. Think about what buyers might search for, like “data analysis” or “lead research.”

6. Client Communication: Let buyers know how you handle communication and revisions.

Hope this helps! Good luck with your gig!

• Like 1