My newly made gigs are not illegible for Fiverr promotion program, even I am level one.

asad_khokhar

Question

I am level one on Fiverr. It the time I am writing this question, I made 3 new gigs a day ago. These gigs are good and visible in search results. But the problem is that the gigs are not showing in promoted gigs selection page. According to Fiverr rules, gigs must be eligible for promotion program, because I am level one and gigs are not from non illegible category. 

Probably gigs will take few days to start showing in promotion page. Can someone tell me how much time a new gig take to get able for promotion? Can anyone share his/her experience if faced similar situation?

Note: I know that Fiverr don't allow promotion on few categories like legal consultancy gigs etc. My gigs are not one of them. Moreover my compitators from same category are also running ads. So this facility should also be available to me. Don't know is it matter of time or something else.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

23 hours ago, asad_khokhar said:

I am level one on Fiverr. It the time I am writing this question, I made 3 new gigs a day ago. These gigs are good and visible in search results. But the problem is that the gigs are not showing in promoted gigs selection page. According to Fiverr rules, gigs must be eligible for promotion program, because I am level one and gigs are not from non illegible category. 

Probably gigs will take few days to start showing in promotion page. Can someone tell me how much time a new gig take to get able for promotion? Can anyone share his/her experience if faced similar situation?

Note: I know that Fiverr don't allow promotion on few categories like legal consultancy gigs etc. My gigs are not one of them. Moreover my compitators from same category are also running ads. So this facility should also be available to me. Don't know is it matter of time or something else.

Issue automatically resolved within 2 days. It was my impatience. Thanks Fiverr

• Like 3