I Finally got my first order from Fiverr

mr_santobabu

On 8/9/2024 at 4:09 AM, swatcreate said:

Congratulations! How much time it took to get first order?

Also, it would be great if you could share some tips and strategy.

Thank you! First of all, I joined Fiverr in February 2023. After, that I prepared my gigs and after some time I shared the links of my gigs on social media platforms. Then, there were some impressions but no response from buyer. I slowly got frustrated as impressions and clicks were nothing. Then, I joined the Fiverr community and shared my frustrations there. Many people gave advice that don't be disappointed, you will definitely succeed one day or the other. Even, then some click impressions were not so much, after some time I saw impression clicks on my gigs and clients started messaging me. When, I respond to them, they don't respond. Then, after a few more days the impression clicks started to decrease again. Again, I was disappointed and after some time it started ranking my gigs automatically. Then, on July 19th a client sent me a message. Then, there is communication with him and then deal with him. Thus, basically my success came by the grace of Allah Taala, finally I thank Fiverr. 

On 8/9/2024 at 4:18 AM, websaim said:

Congratulations, 🥰

How long did it take to get the first order?

Thank you! I joined Fiverr in February 2023 and my first order 07 Aug 2024.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2024 at 4:27 AM, mr_santobabu said:

Thanks ❤️

Welcome 🤗 

Thanking everyone is great, but if you give a love react, everyone will know that you are happy with their reply.

Everyone does not have to make Quote again and again 

Best of luck 👍 

• Like 12
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/10/2024 at 5:49 PM, mr_santobabu said:

Thank you! First of all, I joined Fiverr in February 2023. After, that I prepared my gigs and after some time I shared the links of my gigs on social media platforms. Then, there were some impressions but no response from buyer. I slowly got frustrated as impressions and clicks were nothing. Then, I joined the Fiverr community and shared my frustrations there. Many people gave advice that don't be disappointed, you will definitely succeed one day or the other. Even, then some click impressions were not so much, after some time I saw impression clicks on my gigs and clients started messaging me. When, I respond to them, they don't respond. Then, after a few more days the impression clicks started to decrease again. Again, I was disappointed and after some time it started ranking my gigs automatically. Then, on July 19th a client sent me a message. Then, there is communication with him and then deal with him. Thus, basically my success came by the grace of Allah Taala, finally I thank Fiverr. 

Congratulation again and thanks for the insight!